Select To Get Started:
Lake County Public Schools is now offering a secure site for current and former students to access transcripts and employment verifications.
Please note the information below:
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- All records are fulfilled electronically whenever possible.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
All electronic records can be forwarded to 3rd parties and verified for authenticity by visiting https://scribsoft.com/verify-credentials.html.
|High School Transcript||$10 each|
There is a $4.00 convenience fee added to this transaction
All records will be sent electronically whenever possible All electronic records can be forwarded to 3rd parties and verified for authenticity by visiting https://scribsoft.com/verify-credentials.html.
The Following May be Requested by CURRENT STUDENTS:
Current Students may request 5 records at no charge and after the first five requests, the cost per record is $2.00. There is a $4.00 convenience fee with every paid transaction.
|High School Transcript||$2.00
|High School Transcript (Colleges/Universities Only)
|Verification of Graduation (Corporations Only)
A signed release form is required for transcripts. Verification of graduation do not require a signed release form and will be delivered via email. There is a $4.00 convenience fee added to this transaction
- Birth Certificates
- GPA Scores
- Credits Taken/Earned
- GED Requests
· If you earned a State of Florida High School diploma via the GED® test, transcripts can be requested through: www.ged.com “Grads and Transcripts”
· If you graduated from Lee Adult, transcripts can be requested through the custodian of records, Lake Technical College: www.laketech.org “PDF Transcript Request”
Lake County Schools
Department of Student Services
512 South Palm Avenue
Howey-in-the-Hills, FL 34737
Phone: (352) 742-6920
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM